[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 16:34:11 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:
> From: "saki"
>
>> That is the cultural sub-set to which I do not belong- but I'm not
>> surprised you missed the point.
>
> Oh, I didn't miss the point.  What I did was clarify it.  You can try to play
> the part of the "perfect human" if you want.  I know better.
> --

Of course you do- you know better than anyone else about everything,
you're bigger, stronger, got more guns, vehicles, faster boats, catch
more fish and you're always right!

Your wife has more fast cars, better registered or licensed horses than
anyone else, you boast about your contribution to the world's economy,
your shooting, your technical expertise, your everything.

You claim to know more about computing and running mailing lists than
the man who actually does do it, and know more about writing English
than a man who earns his money by doing so.

Those who disagree with you, you disparage, harangue, write down to (God
alone knows why), and in general are aggressively arrogant about your
own image of self-perfection.

Whatever issue there has been on this list recently "You the man!" - or
at least that's what you think you are.

(Oh, and if you think I'm over-egging the pudding, just check back
through your posts- and, no, you don't have to check your
self-referential blog references).

Terence