[OFB Cafe] Liberals Run From First Amendment Support

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Jul 22 20:56:26 CDT 2008

> I smell astroturf.  The "Broadcaster freedom act" allows "news"
> outlets like Fox to portray right wing extremist propaganda as news.
> Seems like the only people supporting their right to see lies
> masquerading as truth carry Fox business cards with the title of
> "producer" on them.  Will of the people my ass.

	Even though I'm conservative, I never liked Fox News because I
thought it was merely in the tank for conservatives. I'd rather watch
those arguing for the other side. But, I've gained respect for them
over the past election cycle. They were the only network that did
something other than just root for Obama (e.g. they actually realized
there were other candidates in both parties -- how surprising!).

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald