[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Tue Jul 22 08:36:02 CDT 2008

On July 22, 2008 02:15:13 Timothy Butler wrote:
> Caution! You're entering the Sarcasm Zone.

OK...

> 	More jolly good choices -- let's just let the government figure out
> the reasonable price and dictate it, shall we?

Even as sarcasm, that isn't working.  The US is the world's champion
of "Market Forces".  So why isn't Big Oil subject to the same market forces
as other energy producers?

> 	Yes, that's why there are E85 signs all over the place around here,
> right?

So, you're one of those people who actually believe that as long as they put
E85 into their SUVs they're going to save the planet?  E85 is nothing more
than a way to ensure Big Oil's control of the energy industry.
--
derek