[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jul 21 22:05:50 CDT 2008

> Well I have to admit that Fred was right when he said "But then,
> that wouldn't
> be anywhere near accurate" regarding electing oil men to run the
> country.
> Because, of course, Cheney wasn't really elected and Bush was a
> _failed_ oil
> man.  He must have been a terrible disappointment to his pappy.

	Actually neither Cheney nor Bush were elected, strictly speaking. We
elected electors. But, ignoring that detail, they were both elected.

Timothy R. Butler | "Do  not forget that  the value and interest of
Editor, OfB.biz   | life is not so much to do conspicuous things...
tbutler at ofb.biz   | as to do ordinary things with the perception of
timothybutler.us  | their enormous value."
                                       -- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin