[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Mon Jul 21 12:58:55 CDT 2008

On July 21, 2008 13:55:13 Chris Olson wrote:
> [...]

Well I have to admit that Fred was right when he said "But then, that wouldn't
be anywhere near accurate" regarding electing oil men to run the country.
Because, of course, Cheney wasn't really elected and Bush was a _failed_ oil
man.  He must have been a terrible disappointment to his pappy.
--
derek