[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jul 21 22:05:07 CDT 2008

>> | Iraq had a leader that was not friendly to US oil interests.
>>
>> to what u.s. interests *was* he friendly?
>
> You have an interesting habit of reading more into a sentence than
> is there.
> If it helps, put a hyphen between US and oil, but you really should
> try a
> remedial English class.

	That remark ought to go over very well with the best known published
writer on this list...

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton