[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

wolfgang zerrmayr wolfi_z at gmx.net
Fri Jul 18 13:42:24 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 16 July 2008, Timothy Butler wrote:
> dep's post gave me an idea. How many photographers do we have on this
> list? What do you shoot with? Film or digital? SLR or point-and-shoot?
>
> Just curious...
>
> 	-Tim

I got a couple of film SLRs which I (nowadays) am only using when I need good
equipment with a lot of possibilities since I don't own a digital SLR yet.

Most of my contemporary photographing activity is focussed on taking
pictures 'en route' when riding the bike. I am particitpating in a couple of
long-distance-rides such as Paris-Brest-Paris (1200 kms) last summer.

KR ... Wolfi ;-)