[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

dep dep at drippingwithirony.com
Thu Jul 17 08:28:30 CDT 2008

said Chris Olson:

| What's "coming back alive" got anything to do with it?

this will explain, i think:

http://www.athensnews.com/2007/mar/19/the_view_from_mudsock_heights_gravely_considered/

| And it's efficient.  That little Yanmar diesel burns about 1 pt of
| diesel fuel per hour at full load.  I'd venture that I can mow my whole
| front yard on less fuel than it takes to start your old Gravely and warm
| it up.

your machine sounds entirely practical. i have a similar amount of
territory to cover. the gravely will do it all on very little gas -- the
tank doesn't even hold a gallon, i think.
--
dep

Get "Right By Me," the exciting new album from Marjorie Thompson
available now at http://www.marjoriethompson.com