[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Mon Jul 14 20:50:10 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Derek Broughton <auspex at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> On July 13, 2008 17:09:05 Fred A. Miller wrote:
>>
>> Ah.......I knew that would bring out the real "you," Chris. Sorry, I
>> don't have time to play.
>
> Odd way to not play.  Most of my disagreements with Chris have been in some
> way political, and to my thinking he's somewhat to the right of Genghis Khan,
> so trying to tar him with the "liberal" brush, which to small minded
> Americans is somehow the worst of all possible insults, just won't wash.

We had a discussion on this list a few months ago, and we all came to
the conclusion that Fred doesn't actually know what the word Liberal
means, and just understands that it's BAD.   As soon as someone points
out that he's confused about reality, he gives up and says "I don't
have time for this!" and runs away.

-Fred