[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jul 14 15:40:21 CDT 2008

>>> Odd way to not play.  Most of my disagreements with Chris have
>>> been in
>>> some way political, and to my thinking he's somewhat to the right of
>>> Genghis Khan, so trying to tar him with the "liberal" brush, which
>>> small minded Americans is somehow the worst of all possible
>>> insults, just
>>> won't wash.
>>
>> Well, it has to. My assessment is correct,
>
> And you accuse _liberals_ of being dogmatic.  Your assessment is not
> only not
> correct, it isn't even close.

	I'd agree with you, generally. Chris is sounding somewhat liberal
these days (which is why Fred thinks his assessment is correct), but I
could hardly imagine calling him a liberal from past experience.

Timothy R. Butler | "Friendship is born  at that moment  when
Editor, OfB.biz   |  one person  says to another,  'What! You
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  too?  I thought  I  was the only  one.'"
timothybutler.us  |  ><>                          -C.S. Lewis