[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Sun Jul 13 13:25:47 CDT 2008

From: Fred A. Miller
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 12:54 PM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Cafe List

> But then, that's normal for liberals which are the majority in
> teachers.........ignore facts and morals. NEVER learn to find the facts
> on your own, and even if you do, don't get hung up on them

Oh really.  And then we have conservatives like George W. Bush who can just make up facts to wage a war with Iraq based on the fact that the Big Oil interests that really run this country need to have a leader removed from power who is not friendly to US oil interests.

I fought one war in that Middle East sandbox for what I would consider a noble cause - liberating Kuwait.  The latest military adventure we got going over there is a nightmare beyond belief - created by conservative leaders who fabricated evidence.

Now, please tell me again about ignoring these facts and morals?

> A perfect example is youth supporting Obama.........youthful stupidity at some of it's worse!

Oh, of course.  And supporting John "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" McCain is old folk's stupidity at some of its worst.  Perhaps refer to one of my blog posts on the topic:
http://chris-olson.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!EFEB4F5150FDCE3!431.entry

It's also now common knowledge that McCain's POW stories are lies.  Hence the Vietnam Veterans against McCain website (and notice that the McCain campaign now skirts any questions directly related to McCain's POW history):
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

I'm a military pilot and it frosts my nuts to think about the fact that McCain wrecked three of Uncle Sam's airplanes thru pilot error/negligence and got away with it because strings were pulled, when any of the rest of us would've had our wings clipped after the first one.  Actually, you don't even want to get me started on that bumbling idiot fraud, and it amazes me to no end how he ever managed to get the Republican presidential nomination (I guess Cindy's beer money reaches out further than anyone realizes).
--
Chris