[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 12:18:18 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:

> Really.  Let me get this straight; email lists are gradually becoming less popular because of Microsoft?
>
> Lets switch to the topic of Global Warming.  Please enlighten me as to how Microsoft is responsible for that one.

Why not stick to the argument? I rather surprised that you should raise
global warming- but then I only know you through your posts.

M$ have forced (through their monopoly position) numerous, non-compliant
programmes onto practically/effectively every PC on the planet. This is
bound to make people (who don't know better) believe that M$ IS
computing and that everything they do must be fine, and IS, therefore,
the standard.

Terence