[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Jul 12 10:20:40 CDT 2008

> I'll get TechTalk working again at some point, when I get a chance
> to fix the corrupted MySQL database tables, and maybe I'll call it
> the TruckStop instead.  But like always, at the TruckStop people
> will be able to post pictures of their grandkids and vacations,
> there are no rules, nothing is moderated, nothing is off-topic, and
> it's never boring........

	Chris, I just read this again. You really shouldn't jump to
conclusions.

	Cafe is all but unmoderated, has no topic and is not boring. You can
attach a photo too, however there are some limits in place, since not
everyone has super duper broadband. Sharing family photos though is
great. Consider posting them on your Live site and then linking or
using Flickr like everybody else. There is a message size limit, but
I'm open to changing it, if that is the will of the list. No one has
ever complained up until now, however.

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton