[OFB Cafe] New Laptop... A Report

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Dec 11 23:20:24 CST 2008

> Yes......it sure does! I tried Debian a couple of years ago at a
> client
> site on some older hardware....hardware that I was certain openSUSE
> would support. I had all kinds of grief from Debian......didn't
> support
> a number of hardware. I quickly got tired of it, since time is money
> ya
> know, booted the openSUSE DVD and got the job done.

	That's what Ubuntu and it's 20,000 packages are for... :-P

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton