[OFB Cafe] Joe Biden loves RIAA, DRM; hates encryption, George Bush

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Tue Aug 26 10:28:57 CDT 2008

Wait, Wait, I thought that the candidate deserving of the tech vote
was the one allied with copyright holders and against personal privacy
(aka terrorisim).   That's what you said earlier when you were asking
us to support McCain over Obama.  Get your story straight.

Now, I completely agree that Biden nearly the worst person they could
have chosen for the role, but he's better than McCain by a long shot
on these issues.