[OFB Cafe] OBAMA FEDERALLY SUED AS INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENCY

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Aug 22 22:18:24 CDT 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:
>> As Sen. Obama's own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister
>> have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham--Obama's
>> mother--gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to
>> Hawaii to register the birth.
>
> 	I'm dubious. It'd be quite a coup -- eh, bad choice of words -- for
> Clinton if it were true, though.

It IS true, but more a matter of IF the court will issue the injunction.

> 	Clinton *would* be a stronger candidates if the Dems really want to
> win, but I'd expect that this would not be a helpful action for
> Democratic unity.

At the juncture, I'll predict that there WILL NOT be unity at the
convention
next week. Billary is already on the ballot. Super delegates received
notice
that had better vote for NOBoma or they won't be a super delegate at the
next convention, and this has made MANY of them very mad at the DNC.
Mad enough that they just might vote for Billary. No matter who gets the
"nod" next week, it's likely the part will be split and that's a good
thing! ;)

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."