[OFB Cafe] OBAMA FEDERALLY SUED AS INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENCY

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Aug 22 21:08:37 CDT 2008

> As Sen. Obama's own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister
> have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham--Obama's
> mother--gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to
> Hawaii to register the birth.

	I'm dubious. It'd be quite a coup -- eh, bad choice of words -- for
Clinton if it were true, though.

	Clinton *would* be a stronger candidates if the Dems really want to
win, but I'd expect that this would not be a helpful action for
Democratic unity.

Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis