[OFB Cafe] Tuesday, Boris the Mayor, and Thomas the Rhymer

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Aug 22 15:18:39 CDT 2008

> I don't- in fact I have just introduced a friend of mine to the
> sonnets,
> and am having fun discussing them them with her.
>
> I have hopes that she will not stop there.

	Let's hope!

> BTW I remember a OUDS film production of Marlowe's Dr Faustus with
> Richard Burton- the man who played Mephistopheles was excellent in
> that
> role. Anyone else seen it?

	Now, but that sounds intriguing... Hmm...

Timothy R. Butler | "Friendship is born  at that moment  when
Editor, OfB.biz   |  one person  says to another,  'What! You
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  too?  I thought  I  was the only  one.'"
timothybutler.us  |  ><>                          -C.S. Lewis