[OFB Cafe] Tuesday, Boris the Mayor, and Thomas the Rhymer

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Aug 4 22:20:10 CDT 2008

> "Not with a bang" has really entered the language along with
> E=MC(squared), 42, Catch 22 and a few (!) lines from an
> Elizabethan/Jacobean playwright whose name also escapes me.

	Can you at least think of a few of those lines? "I prithee, recount
some of them."

	"Which of your poets? Petrarch, or Tasso, or Dante?
	Guarini? Ariosto? Aretine?
	Cieco di Hadria? I have read them all."

Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |