[CS-FSLUG] Raspberry Pi or Pine64 with Speedify

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Oct 20 16:27:42 CDT 2020

Absolutely no idea but I hope you're successful with the Pine64.

This shows my age, but coming from the age of 8-bit processors in
micro-computers and 32-bit processing power on mainframes, it almost
bothers me to see such humongous processing power available in embedded
devices which are casually thrown and discarded.

Blessings,

Eduardo

-- On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:49:48 -0500, the Hon. Member Timothy Butler
<tbutler at ofb.biz> spoke thusly:

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español