[CS-FSLUG] Raspberry Pi or Pine64 with Speedify

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Oct 19 13:39:22 CDT 2020

I have never done this.  The PIs do OK with network traffic. They are
terrible with most disk IO.

I have run a filtering DNS server on a PI 3 that served 5000 people, and
it worked fine.  So I suspect that it would work well enough as a router
for a small connection.  Something like:
https://zeroshell.org/load-balancing-failover/

I have not used this, but it does seem that people have done it...
Definitely not as simple as speedify.

     - Tim Young