[CS-FSLUG] Raspberry Pi or Pine64 with Speedify

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Dec 13 12:22:42 CST 2020

Sorry I missed this earlier, Eduardo, but I know what you mean. It’s funny to think a device that is almost disposable in cost can emulate my first computer (a TI 99/4A) and still have plenty of power to do other things at the same time.

I’m not entirely impressed by the Pine64, though. Unlike the Raspberry Pi, most distros for the Pine64 seem to have major caveats. It wasn’t my best Kickstarter investment…

Side note: Speedify has proven to be invaluable for keeping live streams streaming without bumps!

Tim

Timothy Butler
tbutler at ofb.biz

"The best theology would need no advocates: it would prove itself." —Karl Barth