[CS-FSLUG] projects?

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Tue Jan 1 11:07:44 CST 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

I used to work (2002-2012) for KDE as a Spanish translator. I had to
leave it on 2012 due to lack of time.

I know that our admin (tbutler) used to work on Bible Time
(http://www.bibletime.info), and also I think Karl Kleinpaste, of
Xiphos fame (http://xiphos.org) is on the list.

I really wish I could have contributed more to Free Software projects.
Sadly I cannot tell my left hand from my right hand in programming.

Blessings

Eduardo

En respuesta al mensaje de Tim Young <Tim.Young at LightSys.org> el Tue, 1
Jan 2019 06:59:24 -0600