[CS-FSLUG] projects?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Feb 8 23:03:07 CST 2019

I realized it had been far too long since I checked in here — belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Eduardo, and to all of you!

I’m afraid I’ve not had time to contribute to anything in recent times, either. I’m doing some coding for myself, but nothing that I’m at a good point to release like I had hoped.

If only there was more time…

Blessings,
Tim

Timothy Butler
Universal Networks, LLC
tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
www.uninetsolutions.com

"The best theology would need no advocates: it would prove itself." —Karl Barth