[CS-FSLUG] CD-V 122-3 - gMail and this list

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:49:49 CDT 2014

I use both gMail and Evolution. I do have the group eMail address in my
gMail address book. I also check my Spam folder for false positives at
least once a month. Then too, I check my all messages folder (I am not
certain of the English label) - this especially when I want to get rid
of some messages. I also use the newer gMail view that has tabs for
different kinds of messages.

I have not moved from Evolution to Thunderbird locally as I am unable to
export all my messages from Evo 3.2.3. I likely will just using
Evolution at some near future point.

I do hope to see more discussion here especially of ways to help
churches and other Christian groups see the value in Free/Libre OSS.

Georges