[CS-FSLUG] Robolinux?

Ron Thompson rt at radionwt.ca
Fri Aug 15 23:53:42 CDT 2014

Thanks for reply and links David,

I'm often not comfortable with claims that seem to be too good to be
true.  From the little I've read the person behind it has invested a
lot of time and money into it, and is offering free of charge
support.  But I haven't yet found, it may be on the webpage somewhere,
how the project is supported.

On the "About" page I did find this:
The Robolinux foundation pays for and provides poor Cambodian children with Christian School tuition fees, books, uniforms, daily transportation and lunch money. Robolinux is dedicated to a very important mission which is to give poor children in 3rd world countries a chance to have a good education and the ability to read the bible so they can learn about Christianity.

   Ron

--
Ron Thompson
Amateur Radio Station VE8RT