[CS-FSLUG] Startpage/Ixquick to offer private, encrypted email service later this year

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 10 20:18:05 CDT 2013

For those already aware of Startpage/Ixquick's privacy policy, as well
as their very good search results, will be excited to know (if you
didn't already) about their upcoming email service called StartMail they
are building to be opened later this year.  More info at the link:

https://www.startmail.com/

"Welcome to the future home of StartMail, the private email service
being developed by StartPage and Ixquick, the world's most private
search engines.
Our engineering team has been working diligently to create the new
StartMail email service. We have built everything from the ground up and
have incorporated state-of-the-art privacy protections at each step. The
hardware is now in place and we are currently performing stringent
internal testing to ensure 100% compliance with our high security and
quality standards."

--
"Molon labe." MILLIONS of us will be waiting!
--USA Patriots, 2013