[CS-FSLUG] Just for fun...

dcolburn at bibleseven.com dcolburn at bibleseven.com
Sat Jan 26 14:46:44 CST 2013

This passed across my "desk" today and I thought I would pass it on...

A wife texted her husband on a cold winter morning: "Windows frozen,
won't open."

The husband texted back: "Gently pour some lukewarm water over it."

Five minutes later the wife texted back: "Computer really messed up now."

Blame Bill Gates for stealing the GUI label "windows" as a product name.

Same as confusing a tissue with "Kleenex", as in "Hand me a Kleenex",
or a Search engine as "Google", as in "Let me Google that."

It must all drive OCD English teachers nuts!  ;-)