[CS-FSLUG] Gaming on Linux: A guide for sane people with limited patience

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jan 25 18:49:42 CST 2013

So, you want to play games on your Linux machine. Oh, boy. Batten down
the hatches, because we're about to show you how to do some real
computing. You ever compiled something, kid? You ever compiled something
like we did back in the '90s?

/You ever watched a man compile?/

Oops, sorry...............

https://www.pcworld.com/article/2025909/gaming-on-linux-a-guide-for-sane-people-with-limited-patience.html

--
Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and
every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right