[CS-FSLUG] Still need to get gps working, and now I'm where I really need it.

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Wed Jan 16 19:13:04 CST 2013

I have been asking for some help with Gps, and now I'm in the field where
I had hoped to use it, and till haven't got it working. gpsd just gives me
an error saying that it can't...  that maybe an instance of gpsd is
already running.

Can anybody guide me to a good tutorial on the subject?  I haven't been
able to find one on my own, or get any answers on this or other boards.
Seems like something that should be pretty common - to get gps working on
a laptop.

DavidM