[CS-FSLUG] Ethernet Testing

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Wed Sep 5 11:50:25 CDT 2012

I received a linksys wrt54g from someone on this list, that wouldn't work at
all under Linux. After some research, it appears that the particular firmware
for this one could only be used with Windows. However, I did install dd-wrt
firmware in it's place, and now I'm happily using it as a wireless client
bridge.

In case that helps.

Cia W.