[CS-FSLUG] OT: Obama to Stage ‘Reichstag’ Event as Trigger for Martial Law?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 15 21:21:50 CDT 2012

On 05/15/2012 10:11 PM, Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2012 20:28:55 -0500, Fred A. Miller
> <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>
>> a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday
>
> Every government is a conspiracy to rule, so the conspiracy viewpoint
> of history is generally correct. On the one hand, I doubt genuine
> cynics will be surprised by anything like this. On the other hand, it
> might do well to remember some things often stated by John Young of
> Cryptome fame regarding secret information. These days, there is no
> such thing as a genuine leak. Either this was designed to ID the
> leaker using specific but bogus info, or it's a leak meant to
> misdirect attention from something even nastier. Perhaps you could
> imagine even more options. But you gotta love the sneaky Godwin.

I consider all possibilities, including that there are just enough
half-way decent people all over in gov't who realize that the time to
leak what they know has come. If they don't, it just might be too late.

Some have said, or asked, if "O" is the anti-Christ, which I'm sure he's
not....doesn't fit. However, I'm CERTAIN he's a precursor to him.

Fred

--
“Give a man a bull and he can fertilize his garden. Give
that man a liberal and he can fertilize an entire state!"