[CS-FSLUG] OT: Obama to Stage ‘Reichstag’ Event as Trigger for Martial Law?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 15 20:28:55 CDT 2012

I said over a year ago, that this was a VERY REAL possibility, as the
Marxist in the Oval Office wasn't about to have his destruction of our
Republic only done. Today, I think it's more likely than then.

Fred

The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are
plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce
the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections,
possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free
Press on Tuesday <http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516>.

The ‘Reichstag Event’ would take the form of a staged assassination
attempt against Barack Obama, “carefully choreographed” and manufactured
by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on “white
supremacists” and used to enrage the black community to rioting and
looting, the DHS source warned.

http://patriotupdate.com/22993/obama-admin-to-stage-reichstag-event-as-trigger-for-martial-law

--
“Give a man a bull and he can fertilize his garden. Give
that man a liberal and he can fertilize an entire state!"