[CS-FSLUG] OT: The priest IS/WAS right!!

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:36:21 CST 2012

I'm not sure of the politics of the catholic church.  But I don't recall
Christ ever sending anyone away.  I guess this is one of the reason i'm not
Catholic.  Communion to me is a personal issue and not one I get to choose
who gets to take communion and who doesn't.  I'm sure there were many
others in the congregation that day who were sinners, One of them being the
priest himself.  although there is no question that homosexuality is a sin,
it's not the ultimate unforgivable sin.  It is one of many sins that are
mentioned in the bible.  Each time this comes up, i think of the scene of
the woman and the pharacies.  He who is without sin should cast the first
stone.

Personally I think this is one of the cases that C.S. Lewis was talking
about when he stated that satan is never closer than on the steps of the
alter.  We have a commission to spread the word to all the nations.  When
we close a door on someone, we close the door.  Although God can over come
any obstacle we put in front of us, it's not up to us to decide.

Sent from my iPad