[CS-FSLUG] Wireless Bridging/Mesh/Etc.

Timothy Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Jun 23 20:57:21 CDT 2012

Hi, everyone,
	Has anyone built a network using Wireless-N to bridge either an WDS (or other type of mesh) or a standard bridge mode? I've been using Wireless-G routers for this purpose, but I was wondering if anyone has had success at achieving over 100 Mbps using MIMO Wireless-N routers?

	Also, if you've used WDS, how happy are you with it? In a lot of ways, it seems like that a cleaner arrangement than a normal wireless bridge, which (at least in DD-WRT) seems to require a different SSID on each end. I'm looking for an arrangement where the SSIDs would be the same throughout the network.

	Suggestions?

	Blessings,
			Tim