[CS-FSLUG] OT: Gay Activists Making God In THEIR Own Image With Queer Christ

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 7 20:16:33 CDT 2012

I know I am labeled as a writer of hate language because I hold true to
the Word of God as found in the Bible.  I make no apologies to anyone
for believing that the entire Bible is the inerrant Word of God from the
very first verse in Genesis to the very last verse in Revelation.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/6050/gay-activists-making-god-in-their-own-image-with-queer-christ/

--
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not." -- Thomas Jefferson