[CS-FSLUG] A Brash Update

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:34:39 CDT 2012

I don't mean to be brash, but...  :-p

Here's an update:
http://dcparris.net/2012/04/12/a-brash-update/

I uploaded it as a text file and inserted a download link at the bottom of
the
blog.  Better to do that and talk about the progress than to keep posting
the
actual code every time.

And, by the way... it works pretty darned well.  It's still ugly code, and
lacks some error checking and such, but otherwise, it works pretty darned
well.  Do feel free to offer ideas and alternatives, of course.  :-)

No, it is not XDG compliant.  We'll see about that.

Enjoy!
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate