[CS-FSLUG] OT: One in Four Believers Are 'Christians in Name Only, ' According to Survey

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 10:43:43 CDT 2011

I would say its probably not much different here in the US.  Just looking at
church attendance only, and that in and of itself doesnt mean you are a
Christian, it would surprise me if one in 10 make it to church more than for
Easter, Christmas, weddings and funerals.  I think that even Baptisms are no
longer popular unless you are a regular church goer.

Jim Isbell
TheFreeRepublic.Blogstream.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtoaMM1ChY&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjJ3Fw0nSQ
www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity-Base-in-Defense-of-our-Republic/113905168677365?v=wall
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010609777
www.AmericanMajority.org
www.redstate.com
TheFreeRepublic2.blogspot.com

*Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
*