[CS-FSLUG] OT: X-Plane 10 is here.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 27 21:44:40 CST 2011

On 11/26/2011 08:23 AM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> "Fred A. Miller"<fmiller at lightlink.com>  writes:
>> >  ...it's looking for a "real" nVidia driver
> But that's my point, it*is*  the real nVidia driver for Linux.

Sorrry......guess I read that wrong. Contact the author(s) and give them
the error message(s). Most often I find authors are grateful to have the
info. and will work to fix the problem quickly.

Fred

--
Liberal ideology and political correctness, infused with
public policy, begets social insanity. - Michael Savage