[CS-FSLUG] OT: Breakfast with my Granddaughter

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 15 12:41:00 CST 2011

I was eating breakfast with my 13-year-old granddaughter and I asked
her, "What day is the 20^th of February?"

She said "It's President's Day!" She is a smart kid.

I asked "What does President's Day mean?"
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln... etc.

She replied, "President's Day is when Obama steps out of the White
House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

--
Remember: Ban-Control-Take Over are the hallmarks of the
"New"Democrats and old Communists so buy brass and lead