[CS-FSLUG] OT: LG advertising on building in Berlin. spectacular."

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Thu Nov 3 11:05:45 CDT 2011

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 02:52:15 -0400
"Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

>  LG ADVERTISING ON BERLIN BUILDING: SPECTACULAR!!!
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=XVTga6GmbGw&vq=medium#t=74>
>
> *Click on the picture it will then open the show.*

It is pretty impressive. I'd be somewhat more impressed if I could update the
firmware for my LG dvd-rw drive in linux, though.  :-/  I even tried to do it
through XP in a virtual box guest, and the firmware updater didn't appear to
see the drive at all in XP, though it did see it in Wine on Debian it
wouldn't do an update.

I'm not asking for assistance but I thought it was a good opportunity to
mention why I will stay away from LG products in the future.

Cia W.