[CS-FSLUG] OT: One more reason not to travel: super-bedbugs - Just an FYI.

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:25:37 CDT 2011

Yeah it's a bug.  But to keep things in perspective, that same bug may be on
the car seat your sitting on, it could be on the outside n the can of beans
you pick up from Kroger.  Those bugs are everywhere now.  Judicious use of
soap and water, and good "hand hygene " Will take care of most things.  I
deal with the super bugs on a daily basis at work.

I do wonder what our End Times breathen have to say about it though.

Sent from my iPad

On May 14, 2011, at 12:25 AM, "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com>