[CS-FSLUG] OT: PC(USA) okay with 'gay' clergy

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Fri May 13 11:26:40 CDT 2011

 believe it or
> not, there are good churches.

Agreed. But there are no good divisions in the Church.

> There are reasons for being a member, as unattractive as it can be:

Agreed here also. But there are no good reasons for separating ourselves
from the other members of His body.

And I agree with the basic thrust of your other three ponts as well. Jesus
declared (Matt. 16:17-18)that he would edify His church based on the
Father's revelation of the Son.  He still does so. So let us seek to know
Him in such a way that God may use our words and our lives to reveal His
Son and so edify the Church (Romans 14:19).