[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: A Spiritual Itch

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Mar 7 20:42:18 CST 2011

Without dragging this out too long, I profess to having a strong spiritual
itch to serving alongside military folks. They are my mission field. It's
been that way most of my life, and it really hasn't changed much. Of
course, there is no way I can wear the uniform again.

So I'm asking for prayer support. Somehow, somewhere, I need to expose my
calling to folks who do wear that uniform. For now, I'm not aware of any
normal channels by which I can simply volunteer to work in a chapel, for
example. Besides, this itch runs in a different direction. For the time
being, I can only assume it means working in some sort of contractor
situation. Not sure what skills I have that would be marketable, but I'm
willing to try just about anything plausible. I note I am willing to
travel for this purpose, too.

Pray with me as I seek the Lord's face regarding this vision, this
spiritual itch.

--
Ed Hurst
--------