[CS-FSLUG] Winbooks: Wifi vs Ethernet

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Jun 10 12:21:57 CDT 2011

I have Windows 7 on my laptop and have never experienced this.  I can
have my ethernet connection, or wireless, or both hooked up, and it
all works.  Turning them off or disconnecting them has not confused it.

Vista, on the other hand, did get confused semi-regularly.  I found
that if I disabled the internet connection and re-enabled it, it
usually solved the problem with Vista.  (the equivalent of ifup/ifdown)

     - Tim Young