[CS-FSLUG] I need a quick way to edit quite a few html documents

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Jun 10 07:13:28 CDT 2011

Heh heh. That probably was the story,  translated by the minds of
small kids jabbering to themselves and re-telling the story as they
understood it.

The URL gave me a "not found" message when I clicked on it.  Because
I was interested enough, I dug around on your page to find:
http://www.hisfeet.net/download/ebook_b.exe

     - Tim