[CS-FSLUG] HomeBank - Free, easy, personal accounting for everyone.

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Wed Apr 27 23:48:26 CDT 2011

Its been a while since I've posted to the list, although I've been
reading posts regularly.

For the last few months I've been doing some work on the side, but most
if it I haven't billed out yet.  Accounting and small business are not
my strong points.

So I'm here looking for some advice and software for doing the
accounting for a very small business, just extra work on the side.
Along with the labour charges (no sales at this point) I have some
expenses for equipment, etc.

What Linux software is best suited for this?

Thanks,

            Ron (in Yellowknife, NWT)