[CS-FSLUG] Dying Router?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Tue Apr 26 18:29:13 CDT 2011

I didn't want to believe the Internet lady that the problem was not
theirs, but on my end, until I decided to try see if there was an update
for my Netgear, that was losing connection also almost every day or
worse, needing constant reboots.

Turns out there actually had been quite a few updates for my 4-year old,
and after running the most recent, it got the right idea and has not
misbehaved since. YMMV., but maybe it's worth a try.