[CS-FSLUG] OT: Betrayed by My iPhone!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Apr 26 23:22:35 CDT 2011

>> I figured it was just for me, so I had to bite. ;-)
> Oh.....I'm hurt that you'd even think such a thing! O:-)

	Why, oh, why would I ever think that?

>> I'm still using it. Just got done testing the HTC Thunderbolt though (OFB review forthcoming), which was nice, but I still haven't seen a phone I like better than the iPhone... even my humble little iPhone 3GS.
>
> Yeah......ok. 8-)

	I will admit Android is getting a lot better. And, much to my surprise, I really like Windows Phone 7. If HP can get its act together with the gem it bought though, I still say the real competitor to iOS should be WebOS. From an interface perspective, it is really really good.

	-Tim