[CS-FSLUG] Dying Router?

Josiah Ritchie josiah at ritchietribe.net
Tue Apr 26 12:09:19 CDT 2011

I'd consider that unreliable and therefore dead for business purposes. That
usually means I'll take it home and try to nurse it along for a little while
longer at home, but yeah, it's probably going to get progressively worse.
One thing you might try is doing a full software reset of the device and
then doing a full reconfiguration. Sometimes this does a nice job of
breathing new life into such devices (and Windows computers also) for me.

JSR/

http://about.me/josiah